1. Who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I am a complicated person. I am trying. I am a good person.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Sitting on the couch and staring at the tv.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Art, Social Studies, English, Science, Health, Math, Gym
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Hopefully with a family.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"I'll probably come in early"
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It's gets better and then worse.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
No, but it lessens them.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I stay in and read and watch tv.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
I never go anywhere so I don't know what losing your luggage is like.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Momma keeps whites bright like the sunshine.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
An open heart.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Severe cramping in my lower stomach that made me pass out.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Losing my aunt, uncle and grandma.
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I'm sure that I do.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A Manage my weight.
C Be more confident.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust, Respect, and Compromise
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
B Help people.
C Have a family
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Public speaking
B Having a root canal
C Taking a bath, I mean...no..I do that all the time.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
The right for gay people to get married.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: The bob haircut.
30's: Big band.
40's: My grandparents got married 1948.
50's: The decade my mom was born.
60's: The Kennedys
70's: Blue eyeshadow
80's: The big fat pastel ribbons mom used to put in my hair,
90's: TGIF, Urkel, elementary school.
2000 (so far): Hanging out with friends.
2010's: Being married.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
50's and 60's. I don't know why.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Don't fear the reeper.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
United states, Barack Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
Where's the beef?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Ursula from The Little Mermaird
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
I was a boy scout before my operation.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Because your mom hates you.
43. What does your name mean?
It's an irish form of Margret.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Notes on a Scandal
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Read, I always have a book on me.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: A depraved sexual act involving fruit.
Ambytime: An oil used in order to keep things from squeaking.
Asscactus: A sexual act involving the anus and a cactus.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My light bright.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Just one..we are freaks of nature.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
I've talked to one on the phone.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A beach, a diet coke with lots of ice and a really good book.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
God is compassionate and loving.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Wash my clothes. Do other people do that?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Gave to charity.
64. Are you a patient person?
When I'm in a good mood.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
National rape your husband day. I celebrate that every weekend. Meow.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
What's Snoop Dogg least favorite weather condition? When it drizzle my nizzle.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
The curtains match the carpet.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I used to be a guy.
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I don't dance.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Listening to music.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Nose pickers. Gross.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Troy's Taco Bell
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
Yes! I enjoy it very much.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Haven't been in a mall recently.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Where's the beef?
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Flowers and cooking.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
That's how Troy and I met.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
My IPod touch, my cell phone, and books.